The organising committee of the 2022 Climate Grant has decided to extend the deadline for submissions to Friday 17 June at 23:59.
The composition of the jury was also announed. Submissions will be evaulated by:
● Klaartje Jasper, Jocelyn Timperley and Natalia Paramonova, the three 2020 EFSJClimateGrant laureates
● Tiphaine Chevallier, researcher, Eco&Sols, Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD)
● Josh Ettinger, researcher, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford
● Jos Barlow, professor at the Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University
● Anita Makri and Magali Reinert, science journalists and board members of the European federation for
science journalism (EFSJ)
All details and the instructions for submitting are available on the efsj.eu/climategrant page.